Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August Girls Night

Who doesn't love a girl's night? August was our Taco / Sing-star night. We, of course, had a total blast (with our group, we always do!) Thank you Cristin for offering your home for us to raise havoc in. Thanks Jaime for playing photographer.

The Crew: Taylor, Tammy, Michelle, Me, Cristin



Beautiful Bella! (Thanks for entertaining my kids!)

Aunty Michelle and Carissa, beautiful blue eyes

Why do we always revert to the gang sign?

Cristin!

Taylor, get up and sing!

Woooooowww... Tammy took on Brittany Spears.




Kasey's idea of dancing is me holding him and jumping up and down. I'll take it for a few more years!

Gavin telling me, "Mom, the worst part about these girl's nights is when the moms all start dancing. My eyes! My eyes!"

Umm, Michelle performing her rendition of the chicken dance. I suppose it's the only move she can actually do without her neck brace!

Oh my, that move"s gonna hurt!








I intend to help my children live a longer life than me.

Tom's Farms - Aug 2008

Tom's Farms - Aug 2008